One of my favorite stews is the white beans. The beans can be cooked a few days in advance and frozen in portions.
- Finely chop the onion, carrot and garlic. Put everything in a saucepan and fry briefly in oil.
- Dust with flour, stir, add tomato puree and add about 1.5 liters of water and the bay leaves.
- Season and cook covered over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked beans to the soup and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, serve with smoked bacon with bread.
- 300 g pre-cooked white beans
- 3 onions
- 1 carrot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 bottle of tomato puree