There is now a vegetarian vegetable curry with chickpeas. Add rice and baguette. A little tip for the spicy lovers: Add a few drops of Tabasco red!
- Onions, garlic, mushrooms and tomatoes are cleaned and chopped or sliced.
- Lightly fry the onion in oil, add the garlic and then roast the mushrooms, stir and simmer for a good five minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Pour coconut milk, season with cumin, ginger, curry and cumin, salt and pepper and bring to the boil until the sauce thickens.
- Add the chickpeas and bring to the boil again.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- 500 g mushrooms
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 onion
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp curry
- chopped parsley