Small delicacies for the party with friends or for the local buffet. Simply delicious!
- Wash the potatoes and cook in lightly salted water for 15 minutes, drain and cool.
- Heat the oven to 220°C.
- Roll out each potato with a slice of bacon and fork with a wooden pickser.
- Place them on a baking tray with baking paper. before
- First place the sage leaves on the baking paper and drizzle with olive oil.
- 20 minutes or bake or until the bacon is nice and crispy.
- 1/2 kg young potatoes
- 150 g smoked bacon
- a few sage leaves olive oil