Tacos like the Mexican, maybe even tastier. For the vegetarians, replace the chicken with tofu.
- Cut chicken into strips, season with parsley, garlic, drizzle with lemon juice and pour over the oil. So marinate for half an hour.
- Fry the marinated meat in a pan until crispy and place in a warm place.
- In the meantime, prepare the other ingredients for the tortilla: cut pepperoni, cut onion into rings, peel avocado and cut into strips, immediately pour lemon juice over and cover so that it does not turn brown.
- Put all the ingredients in your own bowl and place them on the table.
- Heat the pan and bake the tortilla on each side until bubbles form.
- Top all prepared ingredients in any quantity on the tacos and enjoy.
- Oil for frying
- Lime juice
- Garlic powder
- red onions
- green pepperoni