Delicious meatballs of sweet potatoes and spices. It is best to serve with a cold bowl of yogurt. Enjoy your meal!
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut into pieces, boil in salted water, drain well on a sieve and puree into a very thick puree.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in a tablespoon of oil.
- Put half of the sunflower seeds in a mill and grind.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- In a bowl, mix sweet potato puree, fried onion with oil, crushed garlic, grated ginger, spices, chopped coriander, chickpea flour and ground sunflower seeds well.
- Let the mixture stand for 15 minutes. Form eight meatballs with oiled hands. If there is still some stickiness, do not add some flour.
- Fry meatballs at medium temperature from both sides.
- 350 g sweet potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp large ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- a pinch of chili
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 50 g chickpea flour
- Frying oil