The afternoon is saved, because there is the best apple strudel with cappuccino. If you want to prepare the strudel dough yourself, you should take a little more time.
- Pour in raisins with rum and let rest for 1 hour.
- Peel the apples, remove the seeds, grate and lightly brown them in butter. Cool down a bit.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar, star anise and marzipan and mix with the apples.
- Put on the strudel and top with the apple-spice mixture.
- Sprinkle with walnuts, roll and line on a baking tray with baking paper.
- In the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 40 minutes or until it bake crispy.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.
- Strudel dough
- Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1 kg apples
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp thrust star anise
- 50 g grated marzipan
- 50 g walnuts