The lentil soup is probably one of the most popular soups ever. Every region in the world has its own creation of soup. Here’s one of them.
- Wash and drain lentils.
- Grate the onion and garlic finely.
- Peel carrots and chop finely.
- Cut green chiiishote into slice.
- Fry the onion, garlic and carrots in olive oil.
- Deglaze with vegetable broth and simmer.
- Serve with chili pepper, coriander, spices and cream.
- 300 g yellow lentils
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 carrot
- green chili pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- Spices (chili, curry, turmeric, salt, pepper, paprika, dried mint)
- fresh coriander