What would the kitchen be without the great spaghetti recipes! Well, a bit boring, right! It shouldn’t be that and therefore a great recipe for you. Enjoy your meal!
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water bite-proof.
- Heat the thawed peas with about 100 ml of pasta water and olive oil.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and spaghetti and stir in the pan. Salting and peppering.
- Sprinkle with rocket and Parmesan cheese when serving.
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 1 tbsp salt
- 200 g frozen peas
- 180 g grated Parmesan + 20 g for sprinkling
- 2 tbsp olive oil