A sour affair these spaghettis. If you like sours, you have to try it!
- Cook the noodles in a large saucepan in boiling and plenty of salted water until firm to the bite.
- Mix garlic, chili, lemon juice, parsley and olive oil.
- Drain the water from the noodles and take care of some of the boiling water.
- Mix the herbal mixture with the oil.
- Add Parmesan cheese and a few tablespoons of boiling water and stir until all the cheese has melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 500 g Spaghetti
- 4 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 -2 red chopped chili
- 1/2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful of finely chopped parsley
- 40 g grated Parmesan cheese