Sometimes you don’t have to say anything and just enjoy. Serve with different types of bread.
- Fry the onion in a little oil until it softens. Add ginger, chili and garlic and fry for a few more minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and sweet potato and pour in the broth. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20-30 minutes until the vegetables are completely soft.
- Puree finely with a hand blender.
- Season coconut milk with lime juice, pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle with cream, lime slices, fresh sprouts, roasted pumpkin seeds and chopped coriander.
- 1 kg pumpkin in cubes
- 1 large diced sweet potato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 red chopped chili
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1/2 lime in juice
- Oil for frying
- Pumpkin seeds
- Lime slices