An absolute pleasure is the sea bream in salt crust. This goes well with boiled potatoes and a fresh, crunchy salad.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 250°C.
- On the baking tray, cover the branches of rosemary, as large as the fish are.
- Sprinkle half of the sea salt well and thickly on the rosemary.
- Cut open the two fish and put the lemon slices in. Sprinkle the remaining sea salt over the fish and cover completely.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 35.40 minutes.
- 2 finished sea bream
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 organic lemon
- 7 sprigs of rosemary
- approx. 2.5 – 3 kg sea salt