For me, asparagus time means getting the whole repertoire out of the recipes. The time of asparagus is relatively short and therefore enjoy the variety of dishes.
- Cut off the ends of the asparagus narrowly.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and blanch the asparagus and peas.
- Fry the chopped onion in butter and stir in the washed rice.
- Deglaze with asparagus water and cook the rice, season and mix again.
- Serve the rice with asparagus, peas and mint.
- 150 g green asparagus
- 100 g peas
- 200 g rice
- 2 small finely chopped onions
- 2 tbsp butter
- 500 ml asparagus water
- red paprika powder