A delicious lunch is prepared quickly and tastes very good on top of that. A fresh salad completes it all.
- Shake the flour in a bowl and mix with baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Add the soft butter and cream cheese to the dough and knead to a smooth dough. If it is too dry, add a few tablespoons of water or even better sour cream.
- Roll out and place in a greased round baking pan so that the edges are folded up.
- Blanch the broccoli florets briefly in salted water and drain.
In a bowl, stir eggs, milk and sweet cream until smooth. Stir in coarsely grated cheese and broccoli.
- Spread the filling on the dough and bake at 200°C for a good half an hour.
- 250 g flour
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 130 g soft butter
- 130 g cream cheese
- 250 g broccoli florets
- 3 eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 200 ml sweet cream
- 50 g cheese