A very tasty pumpkin soup with a hint of Asian flavor. Fresh vegetables and the curry paste give everyone the last touch. Enjoy your meal!
- Heat some oil in a saucepan and fry the onion, garlic, ginger and curry paste for a few minutes.
- Add pumpkin, turmeric and vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Process with a blender or in a food processor to a puree.
- Put the puree back into the pot and add the coconut milk and bring to the boil again. Season the soup with lime juice and soy sauce.
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and fry Brussels sprouts and mushrooms in a little oil in a pan.
- Arrange the soup with noodles, fried Brussels sprouts and mushrooms in deep plates or bowls.
- Sprinkle with some fresh coriander, chopped chili and serve with extra limes next to it.
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 half thumb-sized chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp red Thai curry paste
- 600 g diced pumpkin meat
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 800 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 pressed lime
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- halved Brussels sprouts
- Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 chilli pepper
- fresh coriander
- Lime columns