A specialty from the Balkans. Serve with green salad and a strong farmer’s bread.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes and cook in salted water.
- When the potatoes are almost cooked, add the flour and fold in slightly.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Do not drain the water completely. Stir vigorously with a whisk so that everything mixes and becomes mushy.
- Dice the onions into rings and fry in lard. Add sour cream and mix.
- Fry dried bacon in a separate pan also crispy with lard.
- Serve and enjoy.
- 1 kg potatoes
- 700 g wheat flour
- 4 onions
- 2 tbsp lard + 1 tbsp
- dried bacon in cubes
- 1 large cup of sour cream