The lunch table is ready. There are very tasty pork rolls with vegetable filling on ragout. Serve with white bread.
- Wash the Hokkaido pumpkin well, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes.
Cut white cabbage.
- Cook both in boiling water until soft
- Heat butter in a pan, add the chopped garlic cloves, onion and spinach and sauté. Season with salt, pepper and curry. Add pumpkin, white cabbage and cooking water and simmer slowly.
- Beat all pork steaks and top some of the filling and roll. Get through with one or two toothpicks so they don’t open.
- Fry roulades in lard vigorously and then look down and fill with a little water and simmer. When the water evaporates, fry again sharply and serve with vegetables.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 300 g pork steaks
- Lard for frying
- 10 g butter
- medium-sized onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- half a Hokkaido pumpkin
- half a white cabbage
- 4 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp lemon juice