The perfect light meal for the hot days in summer. Accompanied by a cold white wine and a delicious bread. Enjoy your meal!
- Cut zucchinis into thin spaghetti with a spiral cutter or similar utensil.
- Rinse the shrimp and remove the intestines.
- Chop garlic and chili.
- Add olive oil to the pan and fry garlic and chili.
- Add the shrimp and salt. Stir well and cover the pan, then fry for 5 minutes.
- Fry zucchinis spaghetti for about 2 minutes.
- Salt and drizzle with lemon juice.
- 3 Zucchinis
- 250 g shrimps
- 1 chili pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- Lemon juice