I can say inspiration is not a magic word, but has a name spice and taste make up this dish.
- Preheat oven to 200 °C
- Divide the potatoes into slices. Mix the oil and orange juice with paprika, pepper, salt and other spices.
- Turn potatoes, onions, garlic and orange slices into the spice mixture.
Spread into a casserole dish and sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake the potatoes at sea until they are golden brown. Turn once during frying.
- When the potatoes are ready, pour over the remaining orange juice and serve immediately.
- 600 g sliced potatoes
- 4 whole cloves of garlic
- 2-3 sliced onions
- 1-2 sliced organic blood oranges or normal organic oranges
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 50 ml orange juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 1 tbsp dry spice oregano, thyme and bell pepper)
- Sea salt