This statement: The variety of ingredients allow a taste explosion in which you can not resist. Ready!
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- For the marinade, olive oil, mix the juice of a lemon, pepper, salt, paprika, chili and a finely chopped clove of garlic.
- Add potato pieces, onions, lemon slices, whole garlic cloves and rosemary sprigs to the long pan. Sprinkle a little salt over the potatoes, pour some olive oil over them and mix well.
- Place the chicken on the potatoes. Rub half of the marinade into the chicken with your fingers. The rest of the marinade should be spread over the potatoes.
- Place the long pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes until potatoes and chicken are cooked.
- 4 divided chicken thighs,
- 8-10 medium-sized divided potatoes
- 2 red onions sliced
- 4 whole garlic cloves + 1 finely chopped clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pressed lemon + 1/2 lemon sliced
- 3-4 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- about 1 tsp sea salt + 1/2 tsp