If you like to eat ravioli, there is now a great recipe to make yourself. Of course, you can vary the filling.
- Mix all ingredients together and wrap in cling film and let rest for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, first chop the spinach very finely and mix with the ricotta.
- Put the pasta dough in the pasta machine and lay out a wide strand.
- With a small spoon always give some of the filling one after the other blobs.
- Place a second strand of pasta dough on top of the first. Be careful.
- Cut the typical ravioli shape with a zigzag wheel.
- Add the ravioli in boiling water. They are ready when they float on the surface.
- 260 g wheat flour
- 140 g durum wheat semolina
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pinch salt
For the filling
- 250 g spinach
- 1 cup of ricotta
- Pinch of salt