Small snack to nibble on. A small exercise for our children who like to bake and of course like to take their favorite ingredient. Have fun!
- Turn the oven to 200°C.
- Put all ingredients except the cheese and dough in the blender and grind.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle and brush with the spinach filling, grate the cheese and roll it up.
- Cut into strips and roll into snails.
- Place on a baking tray with baking paper and bake for about 12 minutes.
- 60 g sunflower seeds
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 handfuls of young spinach
- Garlic powder to taste
- Puff pastry in one piece