Greek pizza to fall in love with. I recommend a cold tzatziki and of course cold ouzo.
- For the dough, mix all the ingredients together and knead.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Roll the dough apart and work it into a circle.
- Brush with tomato sauce and top with mozzarella slices.
- Perfectly line with different varieties of tomatoes.
- Season with salt.
- Fold over the sides of the dough a little and brush with oil and sprinkle with sesame.
- Put in the oven and bake until crispy.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and season with pepper.
- Spread basil leaves.
- 200 g flour
- 1 tsp sugar and salt each
- 140 g cold butter in cubes
- 50 ml cold water
- Oil for brushing
- Sesame for sprinkling
- Tomato sauce
- different varieties of tomatoes