A delicious appetizer or main course to spoil friends and guests. With different types of bread.
- Peel a pumpkin, grate and cut into small pieces.
- Wash and clean mussels.
- Fry the onions and garlic in a little olive oil until soft.
- Stir in ginger and harissa.
- Add pumpkin, celery root, parsley root, potato and juice. Cook for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Finely puree the soup with a hand blender or blender.
- Place the mussels in a saucepan with a little water and bring to a boil until the mussels open. Dispose of unopened mussels.
- Strain the mussel stock and mix into the pumpkin soup. If anything else is necessary then add even more liquid.
- Bring the soup to the boil again and season with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve with chopped parsley.
- 1 kg pumpkin meat
- 1 kg mussels
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp Harissa
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 100 g diced celery root, diced
- 1 small diced parsley root
- 1 diced sweet potato
- 1 liter of vegetable juice
- 1 juice of the lime
- Salt and pepper
- fresh chopped parsley