The dumplings go well with meat and fish as a side dish. If the dumplings are shaped smaller, they can also serve as a soup insert.
- Cook potatoes and carrots until soft and puree both coarsely and then salt.
- Mix the egg, durum wheat flour and wheat flour with the puree.
- For the filling, mix all the ingredients together.
- For further processing of the dumplings, form a flat shape with moistened hands.
- Depending on your taste and size, put the filling in the middle and beat the sides and form a dumpling with a little water. Process the whole dough.
- Cook the dumplings in boiled water.
- 300 g carrots
- 250 g potatoes
- 80 g durum wheat flour
- 30 g wheat flour
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 chopped sage leaves
- 250 g crumbled feta