A delicious, fresh and healthy salad with a fruity note. It is important that the cod, since it is eaten fresh, was previously frozen. Furthermore, the salad should always be freshly prepared.
- Cut the thawed cod into very fine slices and salt a little.
- Peel and fillet oranges.
- Grate cucumber into long strips.
- For the vinaigrette, mix the lime juice, olive oil and pinch of sugar.
Arrange cod fillets and oranges and pour in vinaigrette.
- Decorate with cucumber strips, sprouts and chili.
- 500 g frozen cod
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 oranges or blood orange
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chopped chili