Crispy croissant with delicious apple-cinnamon filling are on the cooking program today. The preparation takes some time and skill. Have fun imitating!
- Prepare apple filling. To do this, mix all the ingredients.
- Mix flour, salt and sugar in a bowl, form a hollow.
- Dissolve the yeast in a little milk, pour it into the hollow with the remaining milk.
- Join together to form a soft dough. Knead until the dough is smooth and supple.
- Wrap the dough in a foil and let it rest in the fridge for 5 hours.
Remove butter from the fridge 30 minutes before processing and smooth with a pasta dough.
- Roll out the dough and roll the butter into the dough and cut into squares.
- Add apple filling and form into a croissant. Squeeze a few apple pieces onto the croissa dough.
- Place all croissants on a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C until crispy.
- 500 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 g yeast, crumbled
- 350 ml milk, cold
- 300 g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp milk