As soon as summer beckons, the cold soup is added to the dining program. A delicious and refreshing soup is waiting for you. Serve with baguette.
- Dice radishes into small cubes and cut some into slices for decoration.
- Quarter the cucumber and cut into cubes.
- Heat the clear broth and cream in a saucepan.
- Whisk eggs.
- Slowly drip the egg mass into the broth and stir immediately with the fork. Allow to cool.
- Add radishes, cucumbers and dill and serve cold.
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 half cucumber
- 800 ml clear broth
- 4 eggs
- 200 ml cream