Chickpea salad for barbecue. I have a great salad in my luggage. It doesn’t always have to be the classic salads. For the next barbecue weekend please take with you!
- Drain the chickpeas and the peppers.
- Cut peppers.
- Dice the onion and garlic.
- Finely chose the parsley.
- Mix red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- 1 can of cooked chickpeas
- 1 glass of grilled peppers
- 1 small red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil