Gnocchi made from chestnuts. If this is not fresh chestnuts, chestnut flour can also be taken. Enjoy your meal!
- Chestnut gnocchi: Chestnuts, egg and sour cream are placed in a blender and puree.
Add flour and nutmeg and knead into a smooth dough.
- Form into a long roll and cut into about 2.5 cm. As long as the dough is all.
- Boil enough water with a little and cook the gnocchis.
- Fry bacon and mushrooms in butter. Season with pepper.
- Sauce: Mix all the ingredients together.
- Arranged and sprinkled with grated Edam.
- grated Edam
- 4 slices of diced bacon
- 100 g mushrooms in slices
- Butter for frying
- 300 g peeled and boiled chestnuts
- 100 g sour cream
- 1 egg
- 130 g wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- a pinch of nutmeg
- 200 g cream cheese
- 8 tbsp ricotta