A simple soup that anyone can cook. It tastes delicious. Of course, different types of bread can also be taken for the croûtons.
- Peel the carrot and potato and cut into slices.
- Peel off the onion and garlic and cut into cubes.
- Fry chopped vegetables with oil.
- Add beans with liquid, broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Cut white bread slices into cubes and fry in butter until crispy.
- Puree the bean soup finely and serve with croûtons.
- Finally, sprinkle with turmeric.
- 1 can of brown beans
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 l clear broth
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 white bread in slices